The CDC recommended all people wear cloth masks when out in public to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus on April 3. Because of a nationwide shortage of personal protective equipment, people are advised to make their own face masks so medical-grade masks can be used by health care workers at high-risk. We’ve got you covered with a quick and easy tutorial on how to make your own face mask. All you need is a square cloth and two elastic bands.
1. Layout cloth facedown
2. Fold the top half to the middle
3. Fold the bottom half to the middle
4. Fold the top half to the middle again
5. Fold the bottom half to the middle again
6. Place your elastics on both ends of the cloth
7. Fold the end into the middle. This half will go against your face.